Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Best Friends Wedding


My best friend Michele got married on Saturday to her High School sweetheart. Bill and Michele were engaged when I met Michele 18 years ago, and they had broken the engagement. Michele went on to have 2 children and 3 marriages and finally came full circle back to Billy. This is Billy's first marriage. I think he's been waiting for Michele for 18 years.

The weather was awful, it was freezing with a mix of snow and rain. It was really coming down. The wedding was at a little church in Dayton and it was really nice. The church was really pretty. Michele looked gorgeous as always and Bill looked very handsome. Michele wore her Aunt Sandy's wedding dress and it was perfect for her. It's great to see her so happy.

After the church we went down the street to Pierres for dinner. The dinner was very nice and we went back to Michele and Bill's for a little bit after dinner.

I'm glad it was beautiful for her. I hope her and Billy are very happy together. She deserves it.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

Michelle looks beautiful and I hope she and Billy have many happy years together. I still remember when you first told me they were getting married.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home