Friday, December 02, 2005

Birthday over.....

R's birthday is over. No more stressing...... at least not about that. We had the whole family over last night for dinner (chinese ~ R's pick). I don't like Chinese so I had some soup and a piece of cookie pie that DH got from ShopRite.

Did I mention I was making a cookie cake? Yeah, well that got ruined. I'm not a cook or a baker. I made the whole thing from scratch (with R's help). Then I tried to move the stupid thing into something portable before I decorated it and took it to school the next day and I guess it was still a bit hot so the whole thing fell apart. I felt so bad. I was going to re-do it for him but it was so much work that I didn't really want to. R said I didn't have to make another one. Cupcakes would be fine. He's such a nice boy.

The school party was ok. I went there with the cupcakes, they sang to him and they had the cupcakes (which R didn't eat because he doesn't like sweets very much at all) and then they read a story and went outside for a bit. No one mentioned goodie bags so I was happy about that. I thought maybe one of the kids would say something to R but they didn't.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

And all this time I thought I sat next to Betty Crocker! LOL! That's to bad about the cookie. He's so nice to say that you didn't have to make another one. And I'm glad that none of the kids brought up the goodie bags.

Happy birthday R from B and her mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home