Monday, November 28, 2005

Gotta Start Somewhere

Well my girlfriend Jeanne moved to Texas and started a Blog. It makes me feel like I am still right next to her. Of course, her life seems to be more interesting than my boring life but I liked what she was doing so I thought I would start one. I probably won't write nearly as much as she does but that's because I don't have a whole lot to say most of the time.

I guess I could just use this to write what I'm thinking which will probably be really boring to anyone else reading this besides me but what the hell!

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

Awww, I got someone blogging. Yay! Now you can really give the scoop about that place I know you from... LOL!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger jeanne_bean said...

Oh, and you should try to get Cin to start too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home